Well after a long time trying to get my enthusiams back for my work, I discovered the joy that madly wildly propels me... in creating digital art.
It's not as easy it as some people seem to think. I've just lost three(3) expensive Kodak ink jet canvases in my printer and am still in the trial and error stages. But I love it, the computer is the ultimate artist tool and while an artist can only be as technically good as his/her programs, it is without a doubt the greatest opportunity to use all of my creativity to the max.
I am now sending my prints to artist friends whose talent and discerning eye I respect. Will let you know what they have to say about the new Nancy Kaye Prints!
Hope life is treating you grand and that no one stops you from pursuing your goals.
Nancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home